Dropcloth Free Download is a lightweight Windows application built specifically for helping users fill in their desktop and all running utilities with a solid color. It comes in handy when you need to focus only on a specific tool or take screenshots.
You can clear all documents, tools, folders, or other files from your screen and apply a user-defined color by performing a simple double-click on the program’s icon. By default, it colors your desktop in black.
The configuration panel can be opened from the system tray area and gives you the possibility to enter the HEX value of the background color, show the program in the taskbar, and enable the Focus mode for making the utility display the active application on the solid color.
Other notable characteristic worth mentioning are represented by the possibility to set the transparency level for the selected color, and assign hotkeys for a better control over the entire process.
You may also take advantage of Windows hotkeys for accessing you actual desktop (Win + D) and minimizing all windows, including Dropcloth (Win + M).
During our testing we have noticed that Dropcloth applies the changes to your desktop very quickly, and no errors showed up throughout the entire process.
As it would be expected from such a small utility, it remains light on system resources, so it doesn’t hamper the overall performance of the computer, nor interfere with other programs’ functionality.
Update your drivers manually as well as with a Driver Scanner.
To start, you will need a Windows 7, 8 or 10 installation disc (i.e. for your computer). If you don't have an installation disc, you can download Windows 7, 8, or 10 from the Microsoft site and burn the image on a CD/DVD.
If you can see your Windows 7, 8 or 10 product key, then you can install a new version of Windows 10, 8 or 7 easily. If you don't have a Windows product key, then you can get one from the Microsoft site, or search for your product on the internet.
2. Run the Driver Scanner and make sure that it found all drivers and then click on the "Update Driver" option in the system tray, check all the items it finds and then "Run Update". If the system can't find any drivers, then use the CD/DVD that you made with the Windows installation disc. Once the new driver has been installed, let Windows boot for a few minutes and test if the sound card is detected.
1. Convenient application allowing you to quickly fill in your desktop or all running tools with a solid color.
2. To clear all documents, tools, folders or other files, perform a simple double-click on the application’s icon.
3. You can clear all documents, tools, folders, or other files from your screen and apply a user-defined color by performing a simple double-click on the program’s icon.
4. Default setting is to color your desktop in black, but you can enter the HEX value of the background color, set the color in the taskbar, and enable the Focus mode for making the utility display the active application on the solid color.
5. Other notable characteristic worth mentioning are represented by the possibility to set the transparency level for the selected color, and assign hotkeys for a better control over the entire process.
6. During our testing we have noticed that Dropcloth applies the changes to your desktop very quickly, and no errors showed up throughout the entire process.
7. As it would be expected from such a small utility, it remains light on system resources, so it doesn’t hamper the overall performance of the computer, nor interfere with other programs’ functionality.
8. Dropcloth allows to make all the changes to your screen either via a user-defined color or the system color picker (System Preferences > Colors).
9. Because of its small size, Dropcloth works well on both 32-bit and 64-bit machines.
10. Besides being useful for your desktop and all running tools, Dropcloth also makes a perfect stand-alone tool for easy capturing screenshots from your computer.
11. Dropcloth is a portable application; no installation is required for installing and launching the program.
12. Dropcloth is freeware, which means that it does not include any cost or time limitations, and it doesn’t require any of your personal information.
13. Dropcloth allows you to assign a shortcut key to be used for launching the application, but this feature requires activation of the Hotkeys section.
1. Visit our Store Page for easy access to all the user information, reviews, tutorials and other helpful material.
2. Press SHIFT + 1 to exit the settings screen.
3. Press SHIFT + 1 again to exit the program.
Dropcloth is a lightweight Windows application built specifically for helping users fill in their desktop and all
The Windows Sharepoint Services (WSS) collaboration platform provides a single platform for content and information management. It enables users to share, add, search, and collaborate on all of their content. WSS is available as a free product that lets users download and install the software on a computer and on the Windows server operating system for free.
The server is installed on a desktop computer or a laptop and is dedicated to the storage and administration of content and information used by the organization. The server typically is dedicated to one organization but can be configured for multiple organizations.
The content includes all of the information and content that is shared among users, such as documents, spreadsheets, e-mails, and notes. The content is typically uploaded to the server by users and can be viewed and edited by other users.
The collaboration platform includes a set of tools and features that enable users to collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. WSS can be installed on a single computer or be installed on the server of an entire organization. WSS can also be installed in a dedicated testing environment where users can collaborate on a copy of a test version of WSS.
The collaboration platform includes features that enable users to share content among themselves and to collaborate on projects. Users can edit content, view content, change content, collaborate on a document, share documents, and edit spreadsheets. A web site can be configured for the organization and its users to access the collaboration platform. Web sites can be hosted on a computer or on a dedicated web server. Users access the website by using a browser, such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
Data stored in the collaboration platform is commonly shared among users. Data is stored on a local hard drive on the computer that is running WSS and in a shared network drive. The data is commonly shared among users on the local hard drive but can be shared among users on a server in a file share or an enterprise content management (ECM) system.
A user account is required in WSS to upload content, upload settings, and upload and download shared content. Content is uploaded to the collaboration server using a browser. The settings for the collaboration platform are uploaded to the server using a browser. If the user account is removed, all content and settings are deleted from the collaboration server.
Content is shared among users by using the sharing features of WSS. When a user shares a document, the user adds a shortcut to the folder in the My Documents folder or by
OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista, 32-bit or 64-bit
CPU: Intel Pentium-3 (500MHz) or AMD Athlon (1.5GHz) or AMD Duron (700MHz)
RAM: 1 GB
Video Card: OpenGL 2.0 compliant
DirectX: Version 9.0 or higher
HDD Space: 4.5 GB
DirectX 9.0 compliant2.0 compliant4.5 GB
Ksitigarbha ScreensaverKaren 039;s Version Browser4Easysoft Free 3GP ConverterAntiDuplDBConvert for FoxPro MySQL